Tourist visas may be valid for 15 or 30 days.
- Entry visa requested for all visitors irrespective of their nationalities.
- Visas exempt for those passport bearers:
- Japan, Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Laos, and Philippine Citizens are permitted to stay less than 30 days in Vietnam. And they must have valid passport for at least 3 months.
- Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, German, France, England, Italy, Spain and Russian citizens are permitted to stay less than 15 days in Vietnam. And they must have a valid passport for at least 3 months.
Visa on arrival upon at the airports
Needs to send us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Your full name, Date of birth, Nationality, Occupation, Passport number, Date of expiration, Date of entry, Date of exit, Type of visa you need.
Asia Pacific Travel will send your visa request to Immigration Department to get the visa approval letter applied by at the airport (Noi Bai in Hanoi, Tan Son Nhat in Ho Chi Minh city and Danang)
- 02 (two) photos (4x6cm or 3×4 cm size, looking straight)
- Your original passport
- The copy of visa approval document (issued by Vietnam Immigration Department)
- Visa stamp fees
Please find in below our offer for visa services in Vietnam
|Type of Visa||Number of Travelers||Service Fee||Stamp Fee|
|Visa on arrival1 month
Single(3-5 working days)
|Group of 1 – 2 persons||US$18||US$25|
|Group of 3 – 9 persons||US$16||US$25|
|Group of 10 – 29 persons||US$14||US$25|
|Visa on arrival1 month
Multiple(3-5 working days)
|Group of 1 – 2 persons||US$30||US$50|
|Group of 3 – 9 persons||US$25||US$50|
|Group of 10- 29 persons||US$20||US$50|
Fast Track Airport Pick Up At Airport In Hanoi, Danang And Ho Chi Minh City
|Normal||VIP pick up|
|Group of 1-2 pax||25 USD / pax||35 USD / pax|
|Group of 3-5 pax||23 USD / pax||33 USD / pax|
|Group of 6-10 pax||21 USD/ pax||30 USD / pax|
You can also make your own visa to Vietnam with an E-visa.
An electronic visa (E-visa) is one of visa types issued to foreigners by the Vietnamese Immigration Department via electronic system. Vietnam E-visa is valid for maximum of 30 days, single entry.
Outside Vietnam foreigners who want to enter Vietnam can personally apply for E-visa
E-visa fee is paid via electronic payment gateway as prescribed by the Immigration Department.
List of Countries that allowed E-visa issuing:
Andorra, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China (including Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR passport holders, not applicable to Chinese e-passport holders), Colombia, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Myanmar, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Palau, Panama, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Korea, Romania, Russia, Salomons Islands, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Timor Leste, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, United States of America, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Venezuela, and Western Samoa.
List of Ports that allowed foreigners enter and exit Vietnam by E-visa.
International airport: Cat Bi Int Airport (Hai Phong), Cam Ranh Int Airport (Khanh Hoa), Can Tho International Airport, Da Nang International Airport, Noi Bai Int Airport (Ha Noi), Phu Bai Int Airport, Phu Quoc International Airport, Tan Son Nhat Int Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)